Pemmaraju V. R. Rayudu
“Daivagna Ratna and Jyotish Aradhakulu”
B.E., M. Tech., Diploma in Management and French.
Former Senior Scientist and Deputy Director Defense Research and Development Laboratory
Date of birth:
7 September 1938
Time of birth:
08:56:16 hrs (after birth rectification by Tatwa/Antar-tatwa Siddantha to match the Lagna, Day of birth, Moon star and male birth and to match the Nadi Amsha).
Place of Birth:
Vizianagram, Andhra Pradesh, India. Longitude 83:26 East, Latitude 18:07 North
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (1959), College of Engineering, Andhra University, Waltair, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Subsequently, Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering by Research from Regional Engineering College, Warangal.A.P., India.
- Diploma in French from French Cultural Center, Hyderabad, India.
- Diploma in Management from All India Institute of Management, New Delhi, India.
- Courses in Project Management from Defence Institute of Work Study, Landour, India.
- Human Resource Management from Administrative College, Hyderabad, India.
- Musical instrument Veena from College of Music, Hyderabad, India.
- Computer Applications from Strategic Training Institute, Hyderabad, India.
- Vedanta and Sanskrit from Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Coimbatore, India and Self Study of Astrology and Philosophy.
- Maintenance Engineer in Paper Mills, Sirpur Kaghaznagar, A.P.India In 1960.
- Subsequently, for nearly 30 years worked in Armament Research and Development Establishment, Pune, India and Defence Research and Development Laboratory, Hyderabad, India as Head of Gun Recoil Systems, Solid Rocket Propulsion, Project Mangement, Planning, Human Resource Development, Value Engineering, Safety Engineering.
- Took Voluntary Retirement in 1990 to pursue the hobbies of Astrology, Philosophy and Music.
- Published books and Articles in Astrology.
Mr. Rayudu is a member of American Federation Astrologers (AFA). On an invitation from the American Federation of Astrologers, he gave a lecture on his Computerized Research work in their convention held in USA in 1992. This research work was published as a Book titled “How to Read a Horoscope” — A Scientific model of prediction based on Benefic and Malefic analysis of planets and bhavas as per Hindu Astrology” in 1997.
Visits and Awards
Mr. Rayudu visited Maharishi University of Management in Holland for lectures, discussions, and consultations in Hindu Astrology in 1995.
He was again invited by American Federation of Astrologers to give lecture on Hindu Nadi Astrology in their convention in 1998. He also gave lecture on Hindu Nadi Astrology in Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Pennsylvania, USA and gave consultations at various places in USA in 1998.
Mr. Rayudu was awarded Daivagna Ratna and Jyotish Aradhakulu by the Star Astrological Research Center, Hyderabad on 6 Nov 1993 & 16 July 1997 in consideration of his meritorious contribution made and distinguished services rendered to the cause of Astrology and Occult sciences. He received Shri Santhanam Award in 2001 for his best article Nadi Astrology – An Overview published in The Times of Astrology magazine Jan 2000. He got Ugadi Award–2006 from Andhra Pradesh State Govt., India for his outstanding contribution to Astrology.Mr. Rayudu is a member of Planetary Gems Association of Thailand. The Planetary Gems Association of Thailand certifies Mr.Rayudu as Planetary Gem Adviser. Presently, Mr. Rayudu continues his research work in ancient Hindu Nadi Astrology.
67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad,
Hyderabad – 500059, Andhra Pradesh,